My Other Page

Monday, January 31, 2011

Winter--ugh!

I don't know what I'm going to say today but I want to keep moving to stay warm.  We are being threatened with another snow storm.  They say 3-5" this time.  It is supposed to get very cold and it's  very windy so I just want to stay inside and crochet.
My daughter came home early tonight and so we went out and got something to eat.  She works the Swing Shift and so we don't get to do that very often.  It was so cold and windy that we ate in a hurry and headed for home. 
I looked at my yarn today and found I only have four and a half balls of White Mohair to make this afghan.  I only have six octagons done and none of the squares that go in the middle.  I would appreciate it if anyone has any of this Mohair would they consider selling it to me? I need 24 Octagons and these are only fifty gram balls.  There is good yardage in each one, considering the weight.  I also have to make 15 squares for fill-in.  I think we can make a deal for me to buy them. 
Well, I have nothing more for tonight so I'll close for now.  I would love to have some more followers for my blog so if you're interested please sign up.  Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment