My Other Page

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blanket of Roses

I can't believe I actually found another person who has the Blanket of Roses on her website.  She went through some similar problems to find the pattern owner, including the permission from Spinrite.  Try as I might I couldn't find the company who was in control of the pattern.  She published the pattern on her site.  The URL is http://megan.cc/RosesBlanket/ if anyone would like to go there to get the pattern.  She also has a picture of the octagons done without the squares in between.  That looks very nice also.  She mentions some alternate yarns that could be used in place of the Sweety which was used to make it which has since been discontinued.
I am still working on it and don't know if I'll have enough to finish i  but I will try.  If I don't I will  get some more yarn.  That is the only other thing I could think of to finish it.  I now have ten octagons made and 14 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment