My Other Page

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Blanket of Roses

My afghan is now being put together.  I am sewing it through the back stitches and it looks pretty good.  If I say so myself.  I have a row of four octagons and about six squares are added where they belong.  I'm very happy with the way it is going although you can tell that I'm not an expert.  I have decided to keep this one for myself.  I have made many that I have given away and so I figured it would be alright for me to keep this one.
I have orders for another afghan like I knitted on my knitting machine for my other grandson and now his brother who just got out of  the army wants one too.
They don't even care about colors they just want them because they are so warm.  Their friends keep taking them and using them but then when my grandson gets home he claims it.  I'm enjoying this very much.
The weather is slowly turning to Spring and so we will be busy looking for more birds. 
That's all I have to report for now.  It's late and I'm going to bed.  So good night!    

No comments:

Post a Comment